SW-L  September 2013

SW-L September 2013

Re: Delegs (printed document)

Joachim Nitschke <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 2 Sep 2013 12:15:17 +0200

Hello Valerie, hello SignWriting List!

Am 29.08.2013 23:04, schrieb Valerie Sutton:
> Is there a way to change the entire web site to English? or the User
> Interface to English, and not just ASL? I bet you already told us
> this…smile…

Yes, there is a way. :) If you visit our project homepage
http://www.delegs.de and click on the button "delegs international" (on
the left side) you will find a project description in english an the
direct link to the english interface of the delegs editor:
http://www.delegs.com/delegseditor/?locale=en&signlocale=asl.

When