SW-L  October 2018

SW-L October 2018

Re: Tools to create documents with signwriting and normal text

Eduardo Trápani <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 3 Oct 2018 11:01:04 -0300

Thanks Val for the detailed step-by-step guide! I'm sure other people
will profit from it too.

And thanks to Steve too. I'll try all methods and see how I do with each
one.