SW-L  April 2016

SW-L April 2016

Re: Search for a Danish Sign Language interpreter in San Francisco

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 11 Apr 2016 12:31:15 -0700

April 11, 2016

Thank you so much Bill!

Your link is an excellent listing of interpreting services in California, and I have given it to them.

They say thank you too -

Val ;-)

-------