SW-L  May 2011

SW-L May 2011

Re: Welcome to our new SignWriting List members!

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 May 2011 12:28:14 -0700

May 3, 2011

Hello Claudia!
Welcome to the SignWriting List.

And what a gift your work is to SignWriting users around the world...I am so impressed and amazed...

Thank you for joining the SignWriting List and telling us about the many projects and participants from Italy, France and other countries. I had no idea so much was happening.... A lot of people assume that I know about all projects using SignWriting, and they ask me questions like..."how many people use SignWriting?" or "how many SignWriting projects are there?", and I cannot tell them accurately, because there are new projects and new users all the time.

But messages like this are stored in our SignWriting List Archives, and this gives us a history of projects by List members - so this message is now a part of SignWriting history - smile ;-))

There are some researchers who use the SignWriting List Archive for their research. We have four Archives. Go to:

So I will respond in detail shortly to your message below and I look forward to discussing the issues, and helping all of you achieve your goals.

I will write again later this evening -

By the way, I hope I answered your questions about Heel of Hand yesterday - if not, we can certainly discuss that more as well -

Talk to you all soon!

Val ;-)

---------

-----