TITLEIII-LIST@LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU

TITLEIII-LIST Home

TITLEIII-LIST  March 2003

TITLEIII-LIST March 2003

Re: Procedure Manual for Title III

"Rocco, Frederick" <[log in to unmask]>

US Department of Education Title III List Server <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 25 Mar 2003 14:23:07 -0500

Hi Roger, we're in the middle of year 3, but I'll send off a copy of our
procedures manual (I'm checking to see if anyone at work has the
complete document on their hard drive - if so, I'll send it as an
attachment instead).  Hope it's helpful.

Fred

Frederick J. Rocco, Ph.D.
Director of Counseling and Advisement
Bristol Community College