TITLEIII-LIST@LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU

TITLEIII-LIST Home

TITLEIII-LIST  March 2003

TITLEIII-LIST March 2003

Re: Procedure Manual for Title III

Sally Harrell <[log in to unmask]>

US Department of Education Title III List Server <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 25 Mar 2003 12:58:13 -0500

Well, it sounds as if I need to augment our college's manual with
Title-III specific information.

Sally Harrell
Title III, Project Director
Tidewater Community College
121 College Place
Norfolk, VA 23510
757.822.1075

>>> [log in to unmask] 03/25/03 12:35PM >>>
Roger and Susan:  Our manual also contains policies and procedures of
Title
III, responsibilities of staff, advisory board members, lines of
authority,
job descriptions, examples of and details regarding all forms and
completion
of those forms (institutional and federal).  Included also are details
of
the daily functions of the Title III office.   I have also included
the
projects covered under our grant and how each project is carried out
and
managed, giving examples of forms and outlines of the procedures.

Diane Fletcher
The Community College of Baltimore County
7200 Sollers Point Rd., LRC-124
Baltimore, MD  21222
410-285-9490