TITLEIII-LIST Archives

TITLEIII-LIST@LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU

TITLEIII-LIST Home

TITLEIII-LIST  June 2004

TITLEIII-LIST June 2004

Re: Seeking an External Evaluator

"Meyers, Marian C." <[log in to unmask]>

US Department of Education Title III List Server <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 22 Jun 2004 10:18:59 -0400

I have been an external evaluator for Title III and other projects for the
last five years.  I have managed nine Title III projects and have been
involved as a reader for Title III grants with the U.S. Department of
Education for the last six years. If you are interested in more information
please contact me at [log in to unmask]