TITLEIII-LIST@LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU

TITLEIII-LIST Home

TITLEIII-LIST  June 2004

TITLEIII-LIST June 2004

Re: Title III List is operational again

"Chitwood, James" <[log in to unmask]>

US Department of Education Title III List Server <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 3 Jun 2004 10:07:57 -0500

You are still the BEST! By the way I hope you will remain on the
ex-officio board as CRD governmental honcho for my year in 2005. The
board would not be complete with Desperately Seeking Susan!

Jim Chitwood, Executive Director
OWCC Foundation Inc.
100 College Blvd.
Niceville, FL 32578