TITLEIII-LIST@LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU

TITLEIII-LIST Home

TITLEIII-LIST  October 2004

TITLEIII-LIST October 2004

Re: unspent funds

Susan Kelley <[log in to unmask]>

US Department of Education Title III List Server <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 12 Oct 2004 12:53:10 -0400

If you want to fax it to me, I will be glad to have it typed and posted
to the entire list as a Word document.
My fax is 407-426-8970. Thanks!

Susan Kelley
Vice President, Institutional Advancement
Valencia Community College
P. O. Box 3028, Orlando, FL 32802
(407) 582-3417 - direct phone to office of Institutional Advancement

Kristen,

I don't have an electronic version of the Q & A (it was sent to me in
the regular mail).  It is quite detailed and several pages long. It
would take a little time to retype, but I would be happy to send you a
hard copy if you give me your mailing address.