TITLEIII-LIST@LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU

TITLEIII-LIST Home

TITLEIII-LIST  October 2004

TITLEIII-LIST October 2004

Re: Year-End Report

Lawrence Klein <[log in to unmask]>

US Department of Education Title III List Server <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 14 Oct 2004 15:28:40 -0700

I'm sorry, but I don't have a blank copy of the format.  The report was done electronically.  I believe there were about 25 screens to fill out, divided among four main sections.  That sounds like a lot, but many of the screens just required a series of "No" or zero as answers.  Requested information included student enrollment and completion data, brief essay responses, expenditures for each activity, and assessment of progress on objectives.

One thing I remember is that the form wanted information by student rather than by the number of student visits.  This meant that we had to reformulate our data in order to derive an unduplicated student count.

Larry Klein

Larry,

Thanks for this information. Do you have an example of what the
end-of-year report looks like?  If so, would you forward it to me at the
address listed below or you may forward it to my email:

Thank you!

Sharon Williams, Activity Director Title III
Title III - E&SS, D.O. (Annex 1)
St. Petersburg College
P.O. Box 13489
St. Petersburg, FL  33733