TITLEIII-LIST@LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU

Monospaced Font

TITLEIII-LIST Home

TITLEIII-LIST  November 2004

TITLEIII-LIST November 2004

Re: Matching Funds

Lawrence Klein <[log in to unmask]>

US Department of Education Title III List Server <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 5 Nov 2004 08:52:52 -0800

Unless your award letter required a match, there is no reason to devote much effort to keeping track of your institution's contribution to the Title III effort. Most grant applications mention match as a way of showing the institution's commitment to the objectives, and reports should indicate those contributions, but documenting same with great deal seems to me to be a waste of time and energy.

We are documenting every hour.
Rick Jenkins
Director of Information Systems
Southeast Arkansas College