TITLEIII-LIST January 2005

List Serv Status

Susan Kelley <[log in to unmask]>

US Department of Education Title III List Server <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 7 Jan 2005 07:48:00 -0500

To respond to inquiries about the status of the list serv, I manage the
Title III list serv here at Valencia Community College.

If you are reading this email, which is being sent to the list, then you
are an active member and you are receiving posts.

I am not aware of any recent posts that have not gone out to the
members. The list has been less active, I believe, because many folks
have been away from work due to winter breaks and therefore have not
been posting, not because the list has been down from a technical
standpoint.

If you have questions, if you want to change your email address, if you
want to be deleted from the list, or if you believe there are technical
problems, please email me directly at

or call me at 407-582-3410
That is my direct line. If I do not answer, leave a voice mail and I
will call you back.

If there are technical problems, I will work with our IT staff to solve
them.

PLEASE NOTE: If you simply reply to this email, it will go to the entire
list, cluttering everyone's email boxes, so please, if you need to
communicate with me, cut and paste my personal address into your email
address line, creating a new email to me alone.

Thanks so much for your help with the list serv and for your posts, and
Happy New Year to everyone on the Title III list serv!

Susan Kelley
Vice President, Institutional Advancement
Valencia Community College
P. O. Box 3028, Orlando, FL 32802
(407) 582-3417 - direct phone to office of Institutional Advancement
>>> [log in to unmask] 01/06/05 3:29 PM >>>
I haven't rec'd for the past week.  It happened in the past where the
system was down.  Hopefully it will come up soon.

Pauline Bialy
Title III Admin. Asst.
Kuskokwim Campus
Box 368