TITLEIII-LIST@LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU

TITLEIII-LIST Home

TITLEIII-LIST  April 2005

TITLEIII-LIST April 2005

Re: Director Job

Gail Palmisano <[log in to unmask]>

US Department of Education Title III List Server <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 26 Apr 2005 16:23:37 -0400

I am told we will be advertising a business faculty position this weekend. We are Sullivan County Community College, a rural SUNY school. I don't see it on our website yet but I am sure all applications will go to Nicole Zotta in Human Resources: [log in to unmask]

Best wishes,
Gail

Gail Palmisano, EdS, EdD
Assistant VP for Academic and Student Affairs/Title III Project Director
SCCC, 112 College Rd
Loch Sheldrake NY 12759
(845) 434-5750 x4318