TITLEIII-LIST Archives

TITLEIII-LIST@LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU

Monospaced Font

TITLEIII-LIST Home

TITLEIII-LIST  June 2005

TITLEIII-LIST June 2005

Re: External Evaluator - Related question

Reva Curry <[log in to unmask]>

US Department of Education Title III List Server <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 27 Jun 2005 16:55:50 -0400

We have just hired Dr. Kathy German, 617-227-0363. She has extensive
Title III evaluator experience.

Dr. Reva Curry
Salem Community College