TITLEIII-LIST@LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU

TITLEIII-LIST Home

TITLEIII-LIST  November 2006

TITLEIII-LIST November 2006

Re: Annual report

Rhodella Brown <[log in to unmask]>

US Department of Education Title III List Server <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 7 Nov 2006 14:21:36 -0500

Yes, we are having technical problems with section 4 budget, even if you
enter xxx.00  I was also having problems, a number of mine kept going
back to zero. Notification from tech support said there was a technical
problem and it would be fixed. I also had trouble entering negative
numbers.

Rhodella Brown
Daytona Beach Community College

>>> Larry Troy <[log in to unmask]> 11/7/2006 1:09 PM >>>
I had the problem that when I tried to save or calculate the Budget
page, it converted everything back to 0.  So I fired off an e-mail to
tech help.  I got an answer back today that the problem has been fixed.

Meanwhile, I read the manual more closely and found that you need to
enter dollar figures in the 999.99 format, even its xxx.00.  I've
gotten
busy and haven't gotten back to try it, but I'm hoping that either the
Tech fix, or my following the rules better will fix the problem.

Larry Troy
Millikin University

>>> Abraham Lorraine <[log in to unmask]> 11/7/2006 8:38 AM >>>
I'm having the same problems and reported it on the customer service
phone line yesterday, but haven't heard back from them yet.  I hope
they
get this resolved as my federal fiscal fuse is already pretty short!
*grin*

Lorraine

 Lorraine N. Abraham

Director of Library & Information Technology Services

Title III Project Director

Emory & Henry College

PO Box 948

Emory, VA 24327