Help for TITLEIII-LIST Archives

TITLEIII-LIST Archives

TITLEIII-LIST@LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU

TITLEIII-LIST Home

TITLEIII-LIST  April 2007

TITLEIII-LIST April 2007

Datatel and Communications Management integration - help

"Steinitz, Jason" <[log in to unmask]>

US Department of Education Title III List Server <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 10 Apr 2007 16:30:06 -0400

As part of Erie Community College's Title III-funded project, we are in
the process of automating many of the student communications that occur
as the student progresses through the steps from application to
registration for classes.  We are using version 17 of Datatel, along
with the Datatel Communications Management (CM) module.

We are looking for a contact person from a school that has already
managed to successfully integrate CM into their admissions process.  We
are interested in how the process went at your institution, what
difficulties or stumbling blocks were encountered along the way, and any
advice you might have for us as we set off on this adventure.

We are also looking for someone who uses both Datatel and AccuPlacer and
has managed to create the connecting program to allow AccuPlacer results
to be automatically loaded into Datatel.

Anyone who is willing to share their experiences, please contact Jason
Steinitz, [log in to unmask] ... We greatly appreciate any guidance you
can offer!

Thank you,
Jason

Jason L. Steinitz, PhD