Re: APR

"Shub, Helen" <[log in to unmask]>

US Department of Education Title III List Server <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 11 Oct 2007 17:10:03 -0400

Hi Barbara,

Many of us received a letter that indicated that the APR would be available on October 31st, but that a training site was available now.  the problem is that you need a login to use the training site, and no one (to my knowledge) has received that information.  someone suggested contacting your College president, but I would suggest contacting your program officer.  If this is your first year with a Title III grant, it could be very helpful foryou to get a sneak preview of the annual report.  It will give you an idea of what information they are looking for.  I hope that helps.

Helen Shub

________________________________

From: US Department of Education Title III List Server on behalf of Barbara C. Howard
Sent: Thu 10/11/2007 4:23 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: APR

Given the abundance of received emails, can someone answer the question specifically:  What should I receive and/or look for where?  What is this discussion about.   Why do I need to know?

--  Barbara

Barbara C. Howard, Ph.D.

Vice President for Instruction and Student Services

Piedmont Virginia Community College

501 College Drive

Charlottesville, VA 22902

434.961.5206