TITLEIII-LIST@LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU

TITLEIII-LIST Home

TITLEIII-LIST  October 2007

TITLEIII-LIST October 2007

Re: APR

"Sealey, Ellen" <[log in to unmask]>

US Department of Education Title III List Server <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 11 Oct 2007 19:05:10 -0400

Hi Don--

Do you know what this is about?  To my knowledge, passwords were not provided.  Or, am I mistaken because perhaps the contractor did provide passwords and becauses I sent the APR info to my grantees, I was not privy to passwords?  Please advise.

Thanks!

--Ellen
p.s. Did you get a similar question from your grantees?