TITLEIII-LIST@LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU

TITLEIII-LIST Home

TITLEIII-LIST  October 2007

TITLEIII-LIST October 2007

Re: Getting on the listserve

Jody Bauer <[log in to unmask]>

US Department of Education Title III List Server <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 16 Oct 2007 18:01:11 -0400

You need to send a SUBSCRIBE message to the Listserv I think.

Jody Bauer
Community College of Philadelphia
Chief Information Officer
v: 215.751.8060
f: 215.972.6384

>>> Rebecca Scott <[log in to unmask]> 10/16/2007 4:14 PM >>>
Hello,

I have recently become the Title III  Project Director for Napa Valley
College. I would like to be included on the listserve. Can you guide me
through the process?  Thanks, R

Rebecca Scott

Title III Strengthening Institutions, Project Director

Napa Valley College

707 253-3106

NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail may contain confidential and/or proprietary information intended only for the use of the Individual(s) or Entity(ies) named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this e-mail to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized use, dissemination or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, notify the sender by replying to this message and delete the e-mail from your system.  When responding to this communication, remember that it could be lost in transit and viewed by a party other than the addressee.