TITLEIII-LIST@LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU

Monospaced Font

TITLEIII-LIST Home

TITLEIII-LIST  August 2008

TITLEIII-LIST August 2008

Re: Grant extension

Beth McNally <[log in to unmask]>

US Department of Education Title III List Server <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 25 Aug 2008 13:49:56 -0400

You have to spend the money you already have.

Abraham Lorraine wrote:

> Iím curious. Does this give you an additional year of funding or an
> additional year to spend the funding that you already have?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Lorraine
>
> /Lorraine N. Abraham/
>
> toe//
>
> Director of Library and Information Services
>
> Title III Project Director
>
> Emory & Henry College
>
> PO Box 948
>
> Emory, VA 24327-0948

> 276-944-6808 (o)
>
> 276-944-4592 (fax)
>
> 276-356-3577 (cell)

begin:vcard
fn:Beth McNally
n:McNally;Beth
org:Marietta College;Academic Grants
adr:;;215 Fifth Street;Marietta;Ohio;45750;USA
email;internet:[log in to unmask]
title:Academic Grants Officer
tel;work:740-376-4683
tel;fax:740-376-4509