Re: Retention Tracking Systems

"Boggs, Paul" <[log in to unmask]>

US Department of Education Title III List Server <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 8 Jun 2009 14:55:25 -0500

Thanks to those who responded to my request for RTS information. There were only 6 responses, which are summarized in the attached file. Five of the six responses were from Community Colleges and the names of the schools that responded have been omitted, since I didn't ask if it was ok to "publish."

Sorry for the delay in posting -- I hope this information is of some use.

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: Boggs, Paul [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 4:43 PM
To: Server, US Department of Education Title III List
Subject: Retention Tracking Systems

If you implemented a retention tracking system as part of your retention
efforts and are willing to share your thoughts with me, I would like to
know:

1. Did you purchase an off-the-shelf system or develop one in-house?
2. Either way, what software are you using?
3. How satisfied are you with the results?

If you do not want to respond to the listserv, please contact me
"off-line."
I will aggregate the results and post to the listserv if there is enough
interest.

TIA,

Paul Boggs
Director, Office of Sponsored Programs