SW-L  June 2010

SW-L June 2010

Re: how to sign text!

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 23 Jun 2010 18:43:12 -0700

June 23, 2010

Hello Dali -
Thank you for this question...

On Jun 23, 2010, at 3:15 PM, Dali balti wrote:
> * what is Signmail? how can I email the text I wrote? and how to fill in the blanks needed? and if for instance, I send the signmail to yahoo, gmail or whatever, can I receive it? or it is restrained only between signmail users?

There are two ways to write SignMail.

1. Use the Translate Program, and click on the SignMail button once you like your translation

or...

2. Click on the SignText Button, which takes you to the SignText Editor. In the SignText Editor, you write each sign from scratch. I know that you feel that takes more time, but that is the way you can really write a good sentence, with the facial expressions needed for the grammar in the sentence, and as you say, you want to know how to fill in the signs that are not in your dictionary? the way to do that is to write the whole sentence from scratch in the SignText editor. Once you have completed your writing and saved it, then you can click on the SignMail button and send it. Once you have saved your SignText document, later, you can save each individual sign in the document as individual signs in the dictionary if you wish...so that will help you build your dictionary with more vocabulary...