SW-L  June 2010

SW-L June 2010

Re: Fixing a fundamental flaw in Binary SIgnWriting

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 1 Jun 2010 14:00:24 -0700

June 1, 2010

Hello Steve -
You are such a generous and brilliant programmer, and we are grateful for all your hard work. This sounds like a good change towards possible Unicode acceptance someday and I think it is wonderful!

For all the programmers out there, stability with the symbols and coding is coming soon - This is apparently a necessary change, and it is Steve who has chosen to do this, and I am following his lead willingly ;-)

And thank you, Steve, for your caring and sharing with everyone - you really create magic for us daily... There have been positive responses on my Facebook page about the new SignWriting Wiki today - I was really pleased to see it -

SignWriting Wiki
http://www.signbank.org/wiki

Val ;-)

------