Monospaced Font

SW-L  June 2010

SW-L June 2010

Re: PS - from S.Africa, "inkululeko" also needed ...

Christopher Miller <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 25 Jun 2010 15:04:10 -0400

"Inkululekho" (there should be an h before the o) is Nguni (i.e. Zulu, Xhosa, and Ndebele spoken in Zimbabwe). Of course, whether there is a/are distinct sign language(s) used by deaf people from Zulu/Xhosa/Ndebele communities is another question...