Monospaced Font

SW-L  June 2010

SW-L June 2010

Re: Hello!!! Question about finger movement

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 1 Jun 2010 08:19:08 -0700

June 1, 2010

> Hello everyone!!!!!!
> Happy to post my new questions!!!!! lol
> > So, my question is: how to differenciate using "v" in changing the handshape, and is it necessary to write the new handshape if it is not clear enough??????
> in other words, the black point or the "v" knuckle shape, once they are on the fingers, does it mean that the movement is for all the fingers, or just for the finger/fingers on which the point/v is put??????

Hello Dali and Charles!

Thank you, Charles, for your answer...

And just to add, if you look at the attached diagram:

1. The Finger Movement Symbol is on top of, and pushing the finger that moved. So you know that the middle finger was