Monospaced Font

SW-L  July 2010

SW-L July 2010

Re: Spanish Word for LOGIN...need help -

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 7 Jul 2010 17:35:32 -0700

July 7, 2010

Raquel - Thank you sooo much. This is a great help.

If a word sounds "weird" as you say, like INGRESAR, then i think we need to change it.

I know that in the English-speaking world, even if we do not know Spanish, we would all understand the Spanish word ENTRAR because it looks like the English word ENTER...so in that sense, ENTRAR seems like a good international choice -

But if ACCEDER feels best to you, I will change it now to ACCEDER...

Thanks again, Raquel -

And by the way, I am so happy to see so many signs written in the SignPuddles from Barcelona and Madrid:

Lengua de Signos Catalunya
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/index1.html#sgn-ES-ct

Lengua de Signos Espaņola
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/index1.html#sgn-ES