Monospaced Font

SW-L  July 2010

SW-L July 2010

Vertical Theme for the ASL section of my blog?

Adam Frost <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 26 Jul 2010 13:53:54 -0700

I have had several people say that they had a hard time knowing which way the SignWriting was going. The main problem is because it is mixed with horizontal and vertical. So I was wondering if making it a vertical theme would make it any better. Here is a screen capture of the idea I have. Do you think it works better or not?

Adam