SW-L  August 2010

SW-L August 2010

Re: SignWriting BINGO game by Suzanne Pach

Suzanne pach <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Aug 2010 13:58:21 +0200

Thanks Cahrles and Val, that looks great!

It would be cool to have a SW games website.. To print
things out or to play games online, something like this:

http://www.linguascope.com/preview/

but then to practise SignWriting...