Monospaced Font

SW-L  September 2010

SW-L September 2010

AW: Quebec SignPuddle Lessons Icon & Encylcopedia Icon posted

Stefan Wöhrmann <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 4 Sep 2010 09:41:54 +0200

Hi Andre,

I followed your invitation to read this wonderful, wonderful "Aéroport"
story - wow - soooo much fun - and it feels almost like sitting in the plane
- next to the pilot - the clouds, the heavy rain, the sun, the horizon
taking off and landing - and congrats the way you wrote this great opus!!
I am so impressed!

Just one additional question - perhaps you want to write the left hand for
airport in a different way?? Smile -

Take care and keep on with the great work

Stefan