SW-L  September 2010

SW-L September 2010

Cooling Down Dance: changed again

Suzanne pach <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 7 Sep 2010 20:56:24 +0200

Hi Stefan and Val,

Thanks for your comments. Yes, I had made a bit of a mess
of that last column :) I have changed it, so now the
colours and the hands should be right! (I hope..) See
attachment.

During the workshop some of the students found the
expressive viewpoint idea a bit confusing, so maybe the
colours can help as a reminder to what is right and what
is left...

Suzanne