SW-L  October 2010

SW-L October 2010

Re: SignWriting in Poland Deaf schools ...new project

Lucy <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 7 Oct 2010 21:00:54 +0200

Hi Stefan,
good to know about your visit to the Polish Deaf school of Lubliniec
(Lublinitz). I know that school by its name only. I hope your project will
succeed and the Polish students and teachers get interested in
GebaerdenSchrift :-)
Thank you for your readiness to help me with spelling problems. Some time
ago I was quite good in the SW spelling but now I see so many new symbols in
SignPuddle...! :-)
BTW, your textbook I bought in Brussels back then will be very helpful for
me now.
Lucy