SW-L  October 2010

SW-L October 2010

Re: articles or publications about Valerie Sutton ond/or SignWriting

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 27 Oct 2010 11:05:35 -0700

October 27, 2010

Hello Jessie and Stefan -
Thank you, Stefan, for your really nice message ...

I am glad you posted this message below, Jessie, because I did not realize that you do not want signwriting.org articles ...

However, signwriting.org is much more than just articles - people can also download published books on SignWriting that are sold on Amazon.com, and other bookstores around the world. Some of them are also sold in the SignWriting Shop, that happens to be located on signwriting.org:

SignWriting Shop
http://www.signwriting.org/shop

but they are published books and literature published by different publishers - with official ISBN numbers - I assume that is what you want? plus newspaper articles written about SignWriting by others?

And by the way, Stefan Woehrmann, from Germany, is one of the authors of a beautiful textbook on SignWriting, that has a hard-back cover and is published by a publishing house in Germany. We sell it on our SignWriting Shop:

SignWriting Handbook by Stefan Woehrmann
http://www.suttonshop.com/ecommerce/pages/products_sw_detail.jsp?id=54.0

The publisher in Germany is at this web site:
http://www.schulgebaerden.de/

but the publisher's site doesn't seem to be working properly at this time - I will write to the publisher to tell her -

A listing of printed and published books on SignWriting, and newspaper articles about SignWriting, will be posted by me later today - I am afraid there is no printed book about my life - the only thing we have is on ValerieSutton.org, and that is hardly complete - it stops at age 8 or 9 - ha!

Val ;-)