SW-L  November 2010

SW-L November 2010

Re: New Write BSL blog post: Quizlet

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 26 Nov 2010 08:24:30 -0800

text/plain (10 lines) , Quizlet_Printing_flashcards_of_BSL_SignWriting_animals.pdf (10 lines) , text/plain (11 lines) , BSL_LION.png (11 lines) , text/plain (44 lines)

SignWriting List
November 25, 2010

Hello Suzanne and Stefan!
Thanks so much for working together on writing signs - that is terrific.

I fixed up your PDF document a little. You had some blank pages in the PDF that were not necessary, so I deleted the blank pages. Here is the new document:

There are exactly 5 pages now. And for some reason, your changes, for example to LION, are not showing up for me on the Quizlet screen or in your PDF. I am sure you fixed the tiny little typo in the sign for LION, so the left arrowheads are white instead of black, but the change is not showing up -
I am so happy you are working together - and thank you, Suzanne, for your BSL Blog and Quizzes - I think it is a great idea - And thank you, Stefan, for your work with so many SignWriting projects! Val ;-) -------- On Nov 25, 2010, at 9:59 AM, Suzanne pach wrote: > Hi Valerie, > > Thank you. I have changed a few signs, thanks to Stefan's > feedback on some of the signs > (lion/sheep/snake/tiger/goldfish). I have made a new pdf > (see attachment), with flashcards. > > Have a nice Thanksgiving! > > Suzanne > >> SignWriting List >> November 17, 2010 >> >> In Quizlet, Suzanne entered animal signs in BSL. >> >> Here are the animal signs printed from Quizlet... very >> nice, Suzanne! >> >> Write BSL Blog >> http://writebsl.wordpress.com >> >> BSL SignWriting Group on Quizlet >> http://quizlet.com/group/75113/