Monospaced Font

SW-L  November 2010

SW-L November 2010

Re: Happy Thanksgiving to the SignWriting List!

Pel Tini <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 24 Nov 2010 14:18:42 -0500

Wow Valerie !!1 That was good seeing them again. Most of those children are in university or in the working field. One girl is now helping her deaf friend write sooooo nice to know that she is able to use what she has learned.

Thanks for sending this to us.

Tini.