SW-L  November 2010

SW-L November 2010

Re: Recording of Valerie Sutton's Presentation, Nov 10 2010, Tunisia

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 11 Nov 2010 11:03:06 -0800

November 11, 2010

Thank you, Yuri, for these two postings on your YouTube channel - this is so fast (smile) - it would not have happened with you - Val ;-)

SW Presentation in Tunisia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RunbZmFvZEk

SW Presentation PowerPoint Slides
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8ePYhEhXXs

I just subscribed to your YouTube channel - smile -

Val ;-)