SW-L  November 2010

SW-L November 2010

Osnabruck classrooms can access SignPuddle again ;-)

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 3 Nov 2010 09:46:21 -0700

November 3, 2010

Hello Thor, and Stefan and everyone -

Thor - I am writing to thank you for all your efforts helping Stefan and all of us. This was a great deal of effort for you and we appreciate it.

Today we had success. Stefan's classroom can now work in SignPuddle again. I am not sure if the problems that got fixed today are exactly the same issues you were investigating below, but nonetheless, I just want you to know that Stefan's classroom computers can access SignPuddle again. We are very fortunate.

Today's fix had nothing to do with SignPuddle software, nor with Firefox, nor with the ISP in Germany, but instead, it was connected with security software that protects our servers, so we were able to fix it on our end.

If anyone else has problems accessing any of our web sites, please tell me immediately, and we can work together to fix the problem - All of your work on SignPuddle is important to us -

858-456-0098 California time

-------