SW-L  December 2010

SW-L December 2010

Re: AW: SignWriting Shop on CafePress

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 8 Dec 2010 08:28:59 -0800

December 8, 2010

Hello Stefan and everyone!

Yes, I agree. And your art work is always superb, Stefan!

Send me the artwork in good quality format...one of these three: .jpg, .png, or .psd (Photoshop format), and I can place it on a variety of styles of shirts, bags, mugs and so forth - it should be fairly large if you can, because the artwork will automatically reduce to fit the areas on the shirts etc

CafePress is simply wonderful - a brilliant web site that lets people place their artwork on a variety of products. Then people order from CafePress, and CafePress fulfills the orders. Of course the majority of the money goes to CafePress because they have the cost of printing the items and shipping them, and maintaining the web site, but our non-profit organization gets a tiny bit of money on each sale - which helps us continue - we do have to pay a monthly fee as well, so that comes out of any royalties - but if we get real sales that will not matter.

So if anyone has good artwork, related to SignWriting in any way, in any sign language, or logos for software that is developed for SignWriting...then send me the good quality artwork and we can place your artwork on different items...you can even choose which items you would like your artwork on...

CafePress has rules and won't allow any profanity or sexual content and all artwork must be yours, and not other people's copyrighted art - so even if they do not know how to read sign language (hee hee), let's keep everything "family friendly" ;-)))

So send the artwork to me, Stefan!

It will be a blessing -

Val ;-)

---------