SW-L  December 2010

SW-L December 2010

Request for comment on a technical SignWriting document

Steve Slevinski <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 23 Dec 2010 07:10:32 -0600

Hi List,

I'm about to submit a technical document on encoding the graphemes of
the SignWriting script.  I will be submitting the document New Years
Day.  Although there are a lot of technical details, I'd appreciate any
feedback.
http://www.signpuddle.net/draft-slevinski-iswa-2010-pre.html

The main body includes sections on the SignWriting script, the
International SignWriting Alphabet 2010, the x-ISWA-2010 coded character
set, and Unicode integration.

Appendix A is table data for the ISWA 2010 categories, groups, and bases.

Appendix B is the Binary SignWriting revision 3 reference with sections
on design, validity, and processing.

Regards,
-Steve