SW-L  December 2010

SW-L December 2010

Re: AW: AW: copy and past

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 15 Dec 2010 12:41:11 -0800

December 15, 2010

Below is Meryeme's last email that was meant for the List and accidentally sent to me personally - so let's keep the conversation going on the List - thank you for this message Meryeme - I will answer soon - Val ;-)

-----------------------

From: Meryeme Ayache <[log in to unmask]>
Date: December 15, 2010 12:08:16 PM PST
To: Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [SW-L] AW: AW: copy and past

hey every body
and a great thank to all the members of the mailing list. it has been very nice from you answering the question, but I think I did not express my self that well. I gave the example of notepad just to mission  that I want to copy from place to another place. but it was not my aim: well I will tell you what I am trying to do. I am working on lunix and I am trying to copy a sign-writing alphabet from the word (where I can type them) or the signpuddle itself and past them on the gedit window because I am trying to insert those signs on my own code (programing code). I am not sure if can be done or not.

and by the way I could write signwriting letters in notepad I just had to go 'Format' and choose font and insert the SuttonUS font and it works perfectly but I still have this problem with the gedit under linux or the dev C++ on windows (it is a simple compiler for the C programming language). and for your question Valerie about arabic insertion on note pad yes I can do that and I can even insert it on the gedit as well :) ;) well I hope I could clarify what I am trying to do. and thanks for the help ;)

--
Meryeme Ayache.
Elève ingénieur ( 2ème année )

---------