SW-L  December 2010

SW-L December 2010

Re: My Research

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 20 Dec 2010 08:47:00 -0800

December 20, 2010

Hello Yuri!
Thank you for telling us about your research in Brazil, on writing signs used in Chemistry. There are some signs already written in the Brazilian SignPuddle, but I hope you will add many more...

We look forward to learn more about your research over time - keep us informed...it sounds like a great project...

Val ;-)