Monospaced Font

SW-L  January 2011

SW-L January 2011

Re: Happy New Year to the SignWriting List!

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 1 Jan 2011 20:00:06 -0800

January 1, 2010

Hello Bill and everyone -
Thank you for this message and informing us - this is so interesting about flaming and people hijacking emails - the internet is so complex sometimes -

As the manager of the List, I can see when someone leaves the List if I want to look...I don't usually look because I am too busy and besides, I want everyone to feel free to do as they wish and it is all fine with me anyway...there is no problem if someone wants to leave the List - that is a common everyday happening - some people leave the List because they are on vacation and then join again - so there are some email addresses that hop on and off the List like a traveler on a train ;-)

But today I looked, after the last message was posted by that email address (see below), and the person did leave the SignWriting List - so that email address is no longer on the List -

I hope it was not a hijacker - there is no need to hurt others - there are too many good projects to do in this magical universe to waste your time hurting others...

So anyway, I consider the incident done, and thank you, Bill, for helping me as always -

Val ;-)