SW-L  January 2011

SW-L January 2011

Re: AW: how would you like to improve the SignWriting List?

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 2 Jan 2011 14:36:06 -0800

January 2, 2011

Yes, I believe that is the reality, Shane.  I have learned that myself...

There are only 190 List members here on the SW List anyway...so any new Web Forums will be small in the beginning...it will take years for it to grow...but I will be glad to provide links on our web sites to the new Forum and in time it will grow...

These days, for me anyway, there seems to be too many options...it scatters all of us in so many directions... That is why I have not used Facebook and Twitter and other online communities much - I have such a heavy workload that it seems like too much at times...

So I personally will be focusing on the managing this SignWriting ListServe and making this List the best List we can make it - as well as being open to all new ideas and new forums -

Many thanks to all of you, for your partnership -

Val ;-)