SW-L  January 2011

SW-L January 2011

AW: AW: SignPuddle 1.5

Stefan Wöhrmann <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 12 Jan 2011 01:04:08 +0100

Hello Valerie,

thank you sooooooooo much for this answer. So I can go asleep now without
any worries!!

Regarding this problem with the mouth symbols. You are right. I am still on
my way to fix this problem but slowly and step by step and thanks to this
"search by symbol function I am on my way to rewrite the signs that need to
be fixed. At this stage of the process there is no additional support
needed. Thank you so much for your offer.

And of course I will be happy to see the next update coming if there is no
major problem in our big dictionary. And it will be so much fun if this
reload to SignBank function will be working again. Do you know that my
students write SignWriting emails on a daily basis!

I am so proud the way they write almost perfect DGS messages - can you
believe? Now I start to ask them to add a spoken German translation in the
Comments - aria of signmail. Well that is a challenge and they will
understand much better that SignWriting can be a tremendous support to
improve Spoken Language skills.

Stefan ;-)