SW-L  January 2011

SW-L January 2011

AW: SignWriting Handwriting and palm facing

Stefan Wöhrmann <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 12 Jan 2011 01:19:16 +0100

Hi everybody,
all I can say my students developed in the meantime a pretty good competence
write SignWriting  by hand on the blackboard or on a sheet of paper.

Hi Erica - would you agree? - smile

They prefer using this slash for the palm facing parallel to the floor and
there is no confusion whatsoever.

Stefan ;-)