SW-L  January 2011

SW-L January 2011

Re: news from Poland

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 17 Jan 2011 08:56:22 -0800

January 17, 2011

Hello Marysia!

Welcome to the SignWriting List - and thank you for posting your first message -

Many congratulations on this accomplishment! This is a real gift to the SignWriting community -

I look forward to reading your MA thesis. And congratulations also, for receiving the highest possible mark, and for winning the 3rd prize at the National Competition...It is very impressive!

The Abstract in English is very helpful. If our organization here in California can find the funding, I would like to hire a translation from Polish to English for your thesis. Would that be ok with you if we translate it from Polish to English?

Do you think we can have permission to then post both the Polish and English versions on our SignWriting web site? Other researchers using or reviewing SignWriting will benefit from your research.

If your University will not allow the posting, that is ok too...we can find ways to excerpt it ...so no worries...keep me informed about this....

Thank you once again, Marysia, for telling us the good news....

It made me so happy, I danced around my office!!

Val ;-)

------

http://listserv.valenciacc.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=SW-L&A=1