SW-L February 2011

Re: SignWriting SVG proof of concept

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 19 Feb 2011 08:45:47 -0800

February 19, 2011

Hello Steve!
Very exciting. Thank you for this post, which goes into our SW List Archives for history ;-)

I opened both attached files in my web browser, Firefox, and they both look good!

The second one is better for hands and arrows because the lines are more defined. The first one is better for the circle for the head, but the line thickness is too thick! ....a little like Goldilocks....too hot and too cold...smile... I know "just right" is around the corner...

SVG fonts and individual symbols too, are a great step forward - Thank you to you and to Adam, for working on SVG...

Val ;-)

------