SW-L  March 2011

SW-L March 2011

Re: Hello SignWriting List!

MARIA GALEA <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 24 Mar 2011 21:09:58 +0100

Dear Val,
Am so happy to hear your mother is better - life is so beautiful and never
ever long enough - i think even if we had to live for then thousand years
it still wouldn't be long enough, there is just too much beauty to take in
- we need eternity to enjoy all the beauty of life. I've read your
mother's poetry some time ago - not sure I ever told you how impressed I
was :) please tell her for me, I especially enjoyed her poem that was
placed on facebook 'south Floridas children' :)

Sorry I haven't been active on the List, I'm enjoying our little baby boy
- but hopefully I'll be back real soon, have just started to re-organize
my work. I hope you had a wonderful birthday Val, I never got round to
writing to you - but you were in my prayers.

Sending love to you and your beautiful family,
maria