SW-L  March 2011

SW-L March 2011

Re: Some information about SignWriting

Alan Post <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 4 Mar 2011 11:31:52 -0700

I use signwriting on my website {lo do ckiku ma zvati}:

  http://lodockikumazvati.org/

Here are two example pages that use SignWriting:

  http://lodockikumazvati.org/tadji/lo_valsi_porsi/
  http://lodockikumazvati.org/valsi_porsi/gismu/cinmo/

This website is a Lojban-language version of the language learning
game "Where are your Keys?"

  http://www.whereareyourkeys.org/

Which uses Pidgin Signed English as a bridge language, which I
describe here:

  http://lodockikumazvati.org/xanbau/

I think I'm the only "Where are your Keys?" player that uses Sign
Writing.  It is an essential part of my own documentation process,
though most WAYK players are oral-culture focused, and share their
work using video or during in-person gatherings.

I don't have the benefit of in-person players, so I'm relatively
more focused than a typical WAYK player on creating written
documentation.

-Alan

--
.i ma'a lo bradi ku penmi gi'e du