SW-L  May 2011

SW-L May 2011

Re: Adam will present signwriting at Gallaudet University

MARIA GALEA <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 8 May 2011 23:51:47 +0200

Yey! I'm glad you will be presenting a paper there, Adam. And if you get
to talk to Adam Schembri say hi to him for me - his father's Maltese, and
we've met a couple of times. It's quite a small world.
Maria