SW-L  May 2011

SW-L May 2011

Re: Rome (Italy): Workshop on SW and SL's linguistics

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 24 May 2011 08:30:26 -0700

May 24, 2011

Hello Claudia!
Thank you for informing us about your workshop on SignWriting in Italy ... and congratulations on this achievement...

I had a magical morning exploring information about your workshop....First, I went to this web page:

Grupo S.I.L.I.S.
http://www.grupposilis.it/

Second, on the above web page, I found a very good video showing Italian signers writing SignWriting in a classroom, with an explanation in Italian Sign Language on the video. I also found the same video on YourTube:

YouTube video showing SignWriting
in Italian Sign Language (LIS):

http://youtu.be/RTniYA1lTDM

I will post information about this event on our SignWriting web site -

Thank you for telling us!

Val ;-)

http://listserv.valenciacc.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=SW-L&A=1